Friday, May 2, 2014

May


May.The thirst of summer. Everyone dreams of a respite. It begins now a very intense time of the current year: the end of school, final or preeliminary exams and planning the upcoming holidays. A lot is happening and there is so little time. 

Fortunately the weather is nice. The point is to think positive and take everything with a pinch of salt. 
The only thing I dream of is a short trip with my friends. Canoes, the mountains or the lake, and above all... sailing! Sailing holidays are wonderful! Who will try once and enjoys survival will fall in love for life. 
I love to actively spend my time and I’m think that my dream will soon come true. That's what drives me to action. 

I suggest you turn on your favorite piece of music and cut yourselves off a little from all the hustle and bustle. Some new strenght will come to you instantly.





No comments:

Post a Comment